Sorry I have not written in a long time, but I was drowning in work. Speaking of which, I wanted to share with you guys some of my study tips since finals time is right around the corner!!
- Organize before you start actually studying (get out everything you need to know, post it, organize)
- Read over the information once
- Type up a summary of the material with your notes out in front of you
- Read through the summary two or three times
- FaceTime a friend and review the material (seriously, it really works!)
- Make flashcards of the information you need to memorize
- You are READY!!!!
Who else is so scared about finals?? Leave comments below of YOUR study tips!! I really want some also!! And be sure to follow!!!!!
Sorry I haven’t written in a long time, I have been swamped with schoolwork!!
I wanted to share with you guys my favorite new sneakers for S/S16:
1. Steve Madden slip-on sneakers (I like them in gray, but black is also really nice, I just feel gray is more for the summer 🙂 ) STEVE MADDEN SLIP ONS
2. The classic Adidas Superstars, which you can pretty much buy everywhere 🙂
3. Vince leather slip-on sneakers VINCE SLIP ONS
4. Adidas Stan Smith “Iridescent”(THEY ARE ACTUALLY SICK!!!!)– You can buy them at the Foot Locker store, but not online :((
5. Superga low-tops SUPERGA X JENNIFER MEYER
6. MM6 Maison Margiela mixed material sneakers MM6 sneakers (OBSESSED!!!)
7. Soludoes Platform Tennis Shoes Soludos Tennis Shoes (AND THEY ARE ON SALE RN!!)
Be sure to follow, like and comment!!!! XO
I have one word for you guys… AMAZING ❤
MANUS X MACHINA was the theme for this year and everyone pulled the theme off amazingly!!
If anyone looked at the dresses form the met gala, they know exactly what I am talking about– they were absolutely stunning! Here were my TOP 5 favorite dresses:
Blake Lively in Burberry –She hid her growing baby bump so well in this stunning light pink gown (her dress!!)
Kendall Jenner in Versace— She looked stunning, so tan and so skinny in her blue and white Versace gown (her dress!!)
Kylie Jenner in Balmain— Her dress was just perfect, she looked amazing in it, and it looked amazing (her dress!!)
Claire Danes in Zac Posen— her dress was a stunning light blue ball gown, that actually LIT UP!! (her dress!!)
Beyonce in Givenchy— her dress looked amazing and made her look so skinny with the latex material (her dress!!)
Be sure to comment below your favorite dresses from the met gala and follow!! XO
As you guys can probably tell, I LOVE fashion– I wanted to share with you guys my top designers! These designers are amazing and I totally recommend you guys checking out their amazing work! Feel free to leave the names of your favorite designers below 🙂
TOP DESIGNERS ❤
Christian Louboutin, KENZO, Sandro, Ted Baker, Balmain, ASH, Celine, Vince, Versace, Oscar de la Renta, Karl Lagerfeld, Givenchy, French Connection, DVF, Alice and Olivia
Please comment below and follow!! XO
Have you ever watched the movie, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, starring Audrey Hepburn? Well I’ll just tell you that it is an outstanding movie!
You all may be wondering, why am I telling you about this? What is my point? Ok, well if you ever have watched this movie, you guys should have noticed Audrey’s impeccable style- her outfits are beautiful, extremely polished, so sleek and totally fashion forward. Audrey Hepburn (AKA Holly Golightly in the movie) serves the role as my fashion icon, inspiring me to start blogging about fashion.
If you look below at the pictures below, there are some of the outfits that Holly Golightly/Audrey Hepburn wears in the movie. Comment below on who/what are your fashion inspirations and any questions/comments you have.
Click to check out the YF&F Insta and please be sure to follow!! XO
Hey! I wanted to share with you guys the new Coachella trends for 2016!
- Denim shorts
- Cropped tops
- Floral print
- White on white
- Clashing prints Continue reading
Hey! I wanted to share with you guys my top 5 must-have makeup, perfect for any situation! 🙂
1. Rimmel clear eyebrow gel
2. Clinique sweet pots
3. Maybelline black mascara
4. Clinique quick-liner
5. Clinique moisture surge cream
Please leave any questions or comments below you had and let me know which products you use! Please be sure to follow!! XO
Hey!! I wanted to share with you guys things that every girl needs to bring with her for a beach day. The summer is coming closer and everyone needs to start prepping for those days in the sun ❤
TOP 10 BEACH ESSENTIALS
- Sunscreen preferably around 30 SPF, therefore you can still tan, yet your skin is protected
- Cute beach bag
- Water bottle — you don’t want to get dehydrated!
- Cell phone (OBVS)
- Headphones– so you can listen to music while tanning 🙂
Comment below your favorite beach essentials and thoughts!! Be sure to follow! XO
“I want to start watching a new show, which show should I start?” — says everyone 😉
TOP 10 best shows to watch:
- Gossip Girl
- Pretty Little Liars
- Prison Break (a little intense)
- New Girl
- Melissa and Joey
- Baby Daddy
- The Fosters
- Switched at Birth
- Young and Hungry
Comment which shows you guys like, if you have watched any of these shows, etc.! Be sure to follow! XO
You know that exciting feeling you get when summers on its way? I bet most of us are feeling that right now. Along with that feeling of excitement, comes along the feeling of anxiety of what you will wear everyday in the summer (since summer outfits are the most important)
Here are a few tips to make your summer outfits perfect:
- WHITE — perfect for any occasion: you can wear it to the beach, to a party, to a restaurant, on a date, etc 🙂 and makes everyone look super tan
- PLEATS— pleated skirts, dresses, pants are perfect for this summer!
- NETTING— netted tops and rompers are totally in for this spring/summer
- DENIM ON DENIM
- ORANGE— burnt orange, bright orange, light orange are all perfect for this summer
- FRINGES— on shoes, pants, dresses, skirts, purses look amazing!
Just got this new partially netted romper and am obsessed: KENDALL AND KYLIE- black, netted romper
These are my absolute favorite sneakers: ZARA- fringe sneakers
Leave comments below on what you think of the latest trends, what you think I should post about next, etc!! Be sure to follow! XO